From School Visits to Business Meetings
Advance Booking is Advisable
- Coach parties are welcome and full details are available on request. Easy and quick access from the M6 JCT 28 makes the venue an ideal ‘Journey Break’ when travelling further north or south. Advance Booking is advisable.
- School Visits are equally popular with both children and teachers. What is taught in the school classroom is efficiently supported by what can be seen and heard here in The Museum. For further information please contact us.
Travel Organisers & Tour Operators
- Visitors are well looked after by enthusiastic guides who add their own personal touches when relating information. Entries in our Visitors Book regularly express the enjoyment felt when taking a tour of the exhibits.
- Easy to get to from the M6 at JCT 28.
The museum is just 3 minutes away!
- The museum has full Accreditation and is a highly recommended member of the Visit England Quality Assurance Scheme and Visit England. All visitor areas of the museum are wheelchair friendly. Wheelchairs available at reception.
- Emma’s Café offers a selection of tasty meals, and refreshments
at reasonable prices.
- A good ‘stopping-off ‘ venue when heading either North towards the Lake District, or South towards London.