Apply to take part in the Leyland Festival Parade by printing of the following form and returning it to:
Leyland Festival 2017
South Ribble Borough Council
or email: email@example.com
Saturday 17th June 2017
Leyland Festival Parade – Vehicle Booking Form
If you would like to join the Leyland Festival Parade on Saturday 17th June, please read the terms & conditions and fill in your details below:
Your vehicle details:
Year of vehicle:
Vehicle make and model:
I have read and accept the terms and conditions shown overleaf
I have enclosed a copy of my driving licence and photo identification
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicles must be presented in a clean and safe condition.
- All entrants MUST be insured against third party risks, fully licensed and tested in accordance with the regulations applicable to that type of vehicle for road use and attach a copy of their driving license with photo identification with this form. The organizers reserve the right to ask for proof of these items.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that all drivers are fully qualified to drive the class of vehicle exhibited.
- A speed limit of 5 mph shall apply to all vehicles including modern tender vehicles in all rally areas off the highway.
- Entrants and crew must pay full regard to marshal’s instructions and conduct themselves in a manner which will not inconvenience other road users, parade participants, spectators or persons at any time.
- The owner of the vehicle may be held responsible for any damages caused by their vehicle whilst participating in this event.
- The parade running order is to be determined by the Parade Organiser and his
decision is final.
- The Leyland Festival Committee reserves the right to refuse an entry which they consider to be unsuitable. The decision of the Committee on all matters shall be final.
Due to the prevailing security issues that in order to take part in the parade a form is required in advance ,also it is a requirement that a copy of the driver,s license including photograph is also required with any application.